SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
This is an Agriculture Focused Contract Auditor who will conduct audits at assigned client locations and determine conformance to established standards/schemes around the Gauteng, North West, Limpopo, Mpumalanga regions for the Agri Products Division.
The ideal candidate must have:
• Post high school Diploma or Degree in Agriculture.
• HACCP and Good Agricultural Practices training.
• Food Hygiene Training.
• Minimum of three years’ work experience in a farm working in the Fruit and Vegetable sector.
• Experience performing GLOBAL G.A.P audits.
• Pesticide /Plant protection, fertilizer application and IPM qualifications and up-to-date knowledge thereof.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Afrikaans (written and verbal).
• High computer literacy and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and digital programs.
• A valid driver license and reliable transportation.
• Be located in the Gauteng Region.
• A valid South African passport.
Primary Job Responsibilities but not limited to:
• Conduct Global G.A.P audits and summarize audit findings.
• Interpret audit guidelines, report and score audits.
• Communicate findings/results of audits with client site management or representative.
• Develop work plans and complete assigned audits within a determined timeframe.
• Monitor industry trends and identify client needs and champion these within the organization.
• Travel local and international is required.
Subcontractor position with competitive fees.
Subcontractor based in the Gauteng Region.
Should you have not heard from our recruitment team within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Applications to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org